We are excited to share our Dream Home with you at the . . .
2014 Fall Parade of Homes
September 6th – 28th, 12p – 6p Thursdays thru Sundays
#366 – 268 Bushaway Road, Wayzata
This Dream Home is truly a hidden gem, set elegantly amidst a wooded paradise just a stroll to downtown Wayzata. Rustic elegance throughout, this lodge style home features historic reclaimed materials as well as exquisite craftsmanship. Over 6,400 sq. ft. of quality and attention to detail reflect the tradition of Lecy Bros. Homes & Remodeling.
- 6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 5 fireplaces
- gorgeous stone and shake exterior with reclaimed Douglas fir beams
- grand kitchen with separate barrel vaulted butler’s pantry and staging area
- main level owner’s suite complete with barrel vaulted ceiling, fireplace, soaking tub and more
- lower level includes a huge media room, wet bar, exercise room and rec room
- separate outdoor entertaining spaces can be accessed from both levels of this home
- 1 acre lot in a private, gated community
A $5 donation is requested at the door, this goes to support the BATC Foundation.
SHUTTLE SERVICE AVAILABLE FRIDAY THRU SUNDAY
PARKING for this home is limited. A free shuttle is available. Signs will direct you to the parking area/shuttle pickup located on the north frontage road of Hwy. 12, in between Hwy. 101/Co. Rd.15 and Carlson Parkway. Just east of the car dealerships.
We look forward to seeing you next month!
Lecy Bros. Homes & Remodeling